- Responsibility for customer needs through chat, platform application, email, and call.
- Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive
- Good in Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel & PPT
- Fluent in Mandarin and English,
- Candidates who are fluent in the MANDARIN language are preferred as the role requires dealing with mandarin speaking clients and the management team who are from China.
- Professional, proactive, positive, and "can-do" attitude;
- Shift based on roster；5 days a week; off days based on the roster.
- Able to work on weekends.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Suite 12-3, level 12, Vertical Corporate Tower B Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, No.8 Jalan Kerinchi 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps