- Team player with ability to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and able to handle multiple tasks and focus on objective.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS SQL Server, ASP.NET.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong project management skill.
- Experience in developing documentations, implementations of standard and procedure to support operational process.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Georgetown.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Provide Software application support.
- Respond and feedback progress to related client.
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 11 Jalan Clove Hall
Click to view the location on Google maps