- To ensure that the Company’s interests are duly protected through all angles of the law, and that all the Company’s proposed products/current products/business activities, trades and operations are in line with the laws in force.
- Provide prudent legal advice to internal customers.
- To ensure all Agreements and documents or visuals are properly vetted and drafted so that the Company's interests are well protected and legally covered.
- Participate in negotiations and ensure that all the Company’s proposed Product(s)/current Product(s)/business activities, trade and operations are in compliance with the rules, regulations and laws in force.
- To monitor external lawyers to ensure that the services rendered by them are up to the Company's standard.
- To provide quality service to various internal departments within the Company and Management.
- Attend Consumer Tribunal hearing or any proceedings on behalf of the Company.
- Attend to litigation cases toward final settlement or closure.
- To provide proper briefing and legal advise to Management and immediate superior
- To negotiate on areas related to legal work and able to discern with proper judgment and business acumen, as mandated.
- Bachelors of Law degree – LL.B (Hons)
- Minimum 5 years in legal practice [Advocate & Solicitor having been called to the Malaysian Bar ] and or preferably with at least 5 years working experience in the Legal Department of a Bank or Financial Institution of at least mid-level Managerial capacity or equivalent in handling Legal Compliance and legal documentations and advisory.
- Sound legal knowledge of Malaysian law and regulations, legal advisory, research and drafting negotiations.
- Motivated team worker with ability to set excellent example and highly proactive attitude not afraid to go the extra mile with good technical abilities of power point and excel is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and a good team player
- High Degree of integrity
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Unit Head , OMNI Channel
Senior Executive - Data Management
Executive - Data Management
Sales Service Executive (Cheras District)
Assistant Manager, Dispute Resolution
Manager, Fraud Management