- Monitoring Overall Sales Admin department daily operation
- Deal with warehouse or logistics personnel in receiving goods and ensure customers obtain goods within delivery schedule.
- Monthly checking and issued showroom stock report
- Assist in transportation arrangement when necessary to ensure on time deliveries.
- Preparation of Form A57 for export goods exemption
- Train employees in the department on new or changing processes, audit for compliance and provide best practice coaching.
- Create, update and provide updates on key metrics and effectively communicate results, findings and recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Responsible and monitoring for Sales Order, issued Delivery Order, invoice and goods returned by client.
- Coordination and communicate well with sales , logistic and inventory teams in regards planning up to loading until final delivery at Destination.
- Maintain good communication with Customers, Carriers and Logistics vendors.
- Manage and prepare shipment documents for intra Malaysia, Exports and
- Imports which include Packing List, COA, Sales Invoice, Delivery Order, Customs forms, BL related documents, LC and manage bank requirements, MITI and
- Certificate of Origin (COO) forms.
- Reporting preparations for daily, weekly, and monthly basis such as showroom Inventory/display control, Sales pricing and revenue.
- Attend all sales enquiries, assist and support other sales channel in sales conveying process.
- To coordinate between customers (local & overseas) and various departments in the company with regards to sales matters.
- To prepare reports related to sales for management
- To establish and maintain good relationship with existing customers and potential customers.
- To identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in ah-hoc analysis requirements and task assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mandarin speaker is preferred as need to deal with China Vendor.
- Able to multi-tasking.
- Willing to based in Sungai Buloh.
- Willing to work in alternate Saturday.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
If you think that you are suitable for the role, please apply directly or send in your resume to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities