Responsibilities Operations Management
• Assist leadership team to manage overall operations of the contact centre.
• Assist to drive operational KPI like service level, abandoned rate, average handling time, customer satisfaction, email/chat response rate and etc.
• Work with Assistant Manager to minimize shrinkage, attrition, dissatisfied contacts, complaints and etc.
• Ensure all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded.
• Ensure action plans and deliverables are met within agreed timeline.
• Handle on ad-hoc projects/assignments. Team Management
• Manage a team consists up to 15 members.
• Active monitoring, support and coach team members performance in align with departmental KPI & SLAs
• Perform regular contact with team members like 1-1, team meeting, performance review and etc.
• To ensure team members provide accurate information to users.
• Communicate effectively with team members and users.
• Always motivate team members to perform better.
• Conduct interviews when hiring is required.
• Act as subject matter expert.
• Generate relevant reports for operational discussion and analysis.
• Handle escalations if required. Manning of escalation queues.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 year experience of managing team (10-15 members) in contact centre environment.
- Possess strong operational and leadership skill.
- Have excellent spoken and writing skills in both English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Business writing skill is mandatory. Good communication skills in English,Malay language for both spoken and written
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under stress
Shift hours 24x7 - rotational shift
5 working days and 2 off days in a week