- Drive the company's financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies.
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- Good knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Solid communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- BSc/BA, Post Graduate Degrees in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields,MSC/MBA is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Kompleks Mutiara Johor Land Jalan Bukit Mutiara, Bandar Dato' Onn, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps