1) Develop and generate new business opportunities.
2) Understand and work towards established business targets.
3) Responsible to generate new revenue and accounts in assigned segments.
4) Win and clos new businesses and frequently in sales activities like cold calling, canvassing and new clients meetings and hitting assigned sales targets.
5) Manage, support and supervise the business development department.
6) Responsible for acquisitions of new projects bids
7) Support management by providing analysis for evaluating new business opportunities such as collaborative research and development agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
8) Responsible to deliver information pertaining customer requirement and needs in clear cut to his/her respective operation team and to ensure arrangement made by the subordinate and team achieve customer satisfaction.
9) Developing and implementing innovative sales strategy to achieve established targets.
10)To build strong relationship with customers and handle / resolve customers complaint.
11)Analytical resourceful organized meticulous responsible excellent problem solving skill and committed in meeting deadlines.
12) Responsible for any incident happened for customer’s cargo and follow through the whole process including safety, insurance and finance departments as well as customer side.
- Degree holder in related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in related field. Experience in logistics / transportation industry is added advantages.
- Fluent in English; Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to engage and influence customer.
- Possess own transport and wiling to travel.
- Specializing in Marketing/Business Development will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently with strong responsibility characters
- Excellent communication and strong leadership skills to lead a division
- Full-Time position.
Working Day & Hour
- 5.5 days
· Group PA
· Medical Fee
· Service Awards
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave