- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements etc. Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring growth opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials by evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Coordinating internal and external resources to develop market analysis, and validate assumptions critical to the underlying business strategy.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Level 4, No, Menara Atlan, 161B, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Click to view the location on Google maps