- Timely recording of employee attendance, overtime and leave record before the month-end payroll calculation.
- To conduct an interview for non-exempt employees.
- To coordinate Induction program for new joining.
- Handle the issuance of standard human resources letters, documents, memos, and other correspondence.
- Maintain records and filing system for HR Department in a confidential manner.
- Responsible for employee claims and insurance handling.
- Preparation of HR documents and reports.
- Min 2 years of working experience in the field of General Human Resources.
- Hands-on knowledge in HR general including interviewing skills, induction, and other administration matters
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently.
- One (1) temporary vacancy for 3 to 6 months.
* We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be notified *
- Office staff regular hours (5days from 8.30am to 5.15pm)
- Free Meal provided
- Transport Allowance
7, Jalan Angkasa Mas 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau 2, 81100 Johor Bahru
Click to view the location on Google maps