1. Prepare Annual Sales Budget and Marketing Plan in line with company's objective to retain existing customers and secure new potential customers.
2. Analyses market trend and identify new markets for the company's product and services and develop strategies to ensure the company remains competitive.
3. Keep abreast of competitor's development and adjust Sales strategy to meet changing market needs.
4. Develop appropriate pricing strategies while balancing customer's satisfaction and conform to budgetary requirements.
5. Ensure timely payment collections from customers.
6. Submit monthly foercast for materials requirement to facilitate purchase planning,
7. To attend monthly sales meeting and prepare relevant reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
8. To organize activities relating to sales and exhibitions.
1. Bachelor's degree in sales or marketing preferred.
2. Min. 3-5 years working experience, preferably senior managers specializing in Sales/Business development or equivalent.
3. Proven sales records.
4. Strong interpersonal and analytic skills with ability to work under pressure and respond well to datelines.
5. be a excellent communicator both written and oral with proficiency in English and Mandarin.
6. Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Allowances; Petrol, HP, Car, Meal
- Yearly Appraisal
- Sales Incentive