- Optimise customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Assist on set-up outlets SOP , policies and standards and assure proper compliance among outlets
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Develop and execute ecommerce business with outlets.
- Monitor sales performance of outlets and provide support to assist sales generation.
- Provide POS system support and periodic outlet visit to build good rapport.
- Execute all licensing & agreement of outlets and handle new outlets opening, outlet closure, outlet relocation, agreement renewal , termination etc.
- Maintain resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Proven working experience in Retails Management.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excel in Chinese and English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of Retails Operations and agreement.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff treatment and staff purchase
12A - B, Jalan Teknologi 3/5, Sunsuria Technology Centre, 47810 Kota Damansara, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps