1. JOB OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY
- To ensure that all breakdown of system related equipment (hardware/software) are well identified and controlled.
- To ensure that all defined data are backed up in accordance to plan.
- To ensure that any interruptions in the communication between vendor / customer and the company as a result of any technical glitch is minimized.
1. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To review and make recommendations regarding hardware, software, staffing and other resources to meet the Company’s current & future computing needs.
To monitor and ensure the technical validity of all computerization work / output.
- To develop, analyze and maintenance of existing computer systems that are used to improve work effectiveness and efficiency.
- To increase work efficiency by eliminating / reducing waste through computerization by evaluating effectiveness and developing new systems to improve work process of the Company.
- To collect necessary specifications from other departments to upgrade or modify the systems to meet the requirement.
- To provide necessary training for the user on the application usage if there is a new development in the system.
- To be responsible to advise of all purchases of software and hardware system.
- To perform planning and budgeting for the department.
- Design and manage enterprise operation servers, network communications, specialized application servers, software engineering & testing servers in a virtualized environment.
- To design and implement IT operations & IT security policies.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
1 Jalan Peguam U1/25, Hicom - Glenmarie Industrial Park,
Click to view the location on Google maps