Handle office administration, support office activities and act as receptionist & secretarial duties.
Screening the incoming calls, answering calls, managing meeting room bookings, greeting clients and visitors in a professional manner.
Coordinate and Maintain office supplies as well as office facilities, equipment, stationery and any daily office necessities, etc.
Accommodation, flight and other transportation bookings.
Responsible for filing, data entry, printing, reproduction and distribution including maintaining company database.
Coordinate all mails and courier services.
Prepare invoice, delivery note, receipt, staff contact information, marketing material, presentation, report and various project related documentation.
Assist in recruitment activities
Assist in ad-hoc projects and assume any other duties as required.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role, preferably 2 to 3 years experience
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration will be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities