1. Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Professional Qualification in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent with more than 10 years of working experience.
2. Good understanding of latest accounting principles and financial standards.
3. Experience in full set of accounts and knowledgeable in full spectrum of accounting.
4. Meticulous, proactive and a commitment to perform well & grow with the company.
5. A confident team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
6. High integrity, independent and capable to excel in a fast-paced environment.
7. Must be a member of MIA.
8. Experience in Audit Firm is advantages.
9. Additional skills: Risk Management, Taxation, Management Roles & Leadership, Merger and Acquisition, IPO
1. To present and prepare financial analysis results to the Managing Director and develop strategic financial plans.
2. Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/yearly group financial statements in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
3. Review all related companies accounts to ensure accuracy and consistency and monitor the compliance of accounting policies and internal controls
4. Review and interpret financial results with other divisions, analyse variances and advise on financial implications of business decisions.
5. Review and advise on business operations regarding revenue and expenditure trends and financial commitments or any treasury matters.
6. Develop and monitor financial department policies and procedures.
7. Oversee all departmental purchasing functions including strategic planning, projects and auditing.
8. Managing projects related to finance, budgeting, account management, benefits and grant administration.
9. Ensure financial records are properly maintained within the division.
10. Undertake any other financial related tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Managing Director from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave