- Obtain high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Junior or Senior leval candidates both are encouraged to apply
- Proven work experience in warehousing jobs function.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Familiarity of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Commitment to getting the job done.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Knowing to drive forklift is an added advantage.
- Able to speak/write in Mandarin is essential for communication with external parties.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Working hours 8am to 6pm, 5working days
- Company trips
No 1 & 3, Jalan Kamunting 3, Seksyen BB6 Bukit Beruntung 1 , 48300 Rawang Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps