- Oversee the day-to-day operational management of the company;
- Proposing and working with the Board to determine the overall business, investment and operational strategies or policies;
- Reporting to the board in respect of the results, financial information, potential investment opportunities, status of the implementation of policies, strategies and decisions;
- Holding full P&L responsibilities and annual budget preparation;
- Leading other members of the management team to ensure that the business, investment and operational strategies are implemented in accordance with guidelines and policies;
- Planning the future strategic development of the company in accordance with the company's operational and investment objectives;
- Formulating of business and/or operational plans and strategies with short, medium and long-term objectives;
- Formulating capital management strategy; and
- Ensure full compliance with Relevant Laws and Requirements governing the Company;
- Implementing the processes for identifying, evaluating, monitoring and reporting of risks and internal control, taking appropriate and timely corrective actions as needed, and for providing assurance to the board that the processes have been carried out.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Marketing or Property Development or Real Estate Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 20 years of solid experience at a Senior Management level and with a public listed company exposure.
- Possess good business acumen and result-oriented with proven track records.
- Exceptional leadership skill, highly disciplined and best in presentation and reporting skills.
- Able to select, develop and motivate talent pool to achieve overall company objective.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, motivation, encourage constructive discussion among management team, fostering teamwork.
- Excellent spoken and written in English.
- Competitive salary benefits.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Jalan Seri Utara 1
Click to view the location on Google maps