- Conduct quality-control tests and analysis to ensure Solution meets documented specification, product requirements and the organization desired outcome.
- Plan and prepare testing activities such as test design, test cases, test data, test plan and hold defect review meetings.
- Execute Manual or Automated test scripts according to document specification and business scenario. Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments.
- Log defects accurately, identify course of action and perform preliminary root cause analysis and retest defects after fixes.
- Analyze and communicate test results accurately to project team and developer.
- With moderate supervision, document software product defects accurately and track it to closure.
- Ensure that the test environment is maintained and remain "Fit for purpose" for the program of project deliverables.
- Support functional/technical testing, front end application and back-end application testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Financial or Asset Management industry.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills– both written and verbal in English language.
- Proven experience in the Software Quality Assurance field.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors is a must.
- Experienced in the testing of the following application domains: Front-end, Back-end, API and/or mobile.
- Independently prepare Test Script based on Functional design.
- Candidate with below knowledge is added advantage
- Usage of POSTMAN tool for API request / respond testing.
- Knowledge in RESTAPI.
- Familiar with bug tracking system, JIRA.
Interest Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities