We are looking for a Project Executive.
You will be part of the Project Management team. You will be responsible for managing short and long-term projects. Project Executives are typically responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the budget and time scope.
Job Requirements :
1) Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
2) Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree in Computer Management, Computer Science, Network system, Computer/Information Technology, or any IT related.
3) Experience in handling end-to-end ICT related project management.
4) Possess own transport.
5) Willingness to work flexible hours when needed . Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
6) Good customer interface and interpersonal skills
7) Understanding of customer satisfaction
8) Team player
9) Good analytical and problem-solving skills
10) Required skill(s): must be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer skills, MS Office and other software programs.
11) Must be a Malaysian citizen.
Job Description :
· Oversee the development of the Project
To plan activity and resource. Define project scope, determine available resources, set time estimates to meet project deadlines. Able to work along unpredictable outcome and make adjustments to achieve project deliverables and closure.
Manage reports and documentation. To produce comprehensive reports documenting all projects requirements are fulfilled, projects history.
· Understanding client requirements . Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Coordinate with clients, Management, subcontractors and team members to ensure project’s success
· Monitor and update the Management and teams on the status of the project. Act as a point of contact between client and Management
· Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customers, company, suppliers etc) in the project.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
· Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments within our company to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible to ensure project timeline is executed in timely manner
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities