Our client is a leading healthcare multinational company, now looking for a experienced and highly motivated legal & compliance officer to support their APAC legal team.
- Provide legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
- Review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
- Draft, negotiate and review legal documents.
- Handle litigation with external counsels
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Holds a Degree in Law from a reputable university
- Called to the Malaysian Bar is a must
- Have experience of practising in reputable law firms
- PQE 5-10, from healthcare background
- Able to communicate effectively in both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Able to work in fast-paced working environment
- Exposure in APAC region is an added advantage
Join the team! Drop your resume at email@example.com to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities