Position Summary / Description :
- Manage a team of inside sales agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
Job responsibilities :
- Meet at least once each week with the team. At a minimum, reviews the following topics:
- Review the past week's events, including statistics, results and industry news.
- Disseminate new product information to the agents.
- Discuss a sales theme or point-of-interest topic for the agents.
- Introduce new staff members.
- Present commendations and awards.
- Communicate company information.
- Answer questions and comments.
- Provide agents with a glimpse of future weeks.
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Create and maintain files on each agent as they relate to attendance, production, and reviews.
- Present to the Project Manager at the conclusion of each week a breakdown of the past week’s monitoring checklists and a written performance summary of the team.
- Present to the Project Manager at end of each week a breakdown of the next week's monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
- Create a forecast describing the things each agent will be focused upon.
- Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your team's day-by-day performance
- Interview and hire staff. Assess needs/plan ahead.
- Develop schedules with agents each month to ensure call center objectives are covered.
- Schedule residual training, departmental meetings, sales training, and computer training.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience delivering premium services.
- Previous assignment in a high-tech environment is highly desirable.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Fluent English speaker
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Sales (2 years) or Leadership (1 year)
- Ability to motivate, train, coach and lead people
- Systematic and well organized
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
30-01, The Integra Tower, Level 30, The Intermark, 182, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Receptionist cum Admin
Customer Service Executive - ENGLISH - Immediately Position
Customer Service Executive - ENGLISH
Inside Sales Representative (Mandarin Speaker)
Inside Sales Team Leader (IT Industry)
Team Leader (Channel Sales / Partner Support)