- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate,
- Diploma in Software Engineering, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical),
- Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience & knowledge in Visual Basic, C++, C# Language Programming.
- Proficient programming skills in PLC.
- Basic understanding of vision inspection systems.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
This vacancy is applied for Dual Matrix Sdn. Bhd.
Dual Matrix is an established System Integration & Solutions Provider in Malaysia.
We offer wide range of products and services to PCB Assembly Industry. In line with our company expansion, we would like to invite dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our team.