Job Summary :
- Codes, tests, corrects, and documents program using the installation’s standard development languages, tools, and coding conventions to translate applications design specifications.
- Works extensively with PHP and has been involved in the entire development lifecycle of at least one production application.
- Works comfortably at the Linux CLI, knows (at least some) of the intricacies and quirks of Git and Docker, and has an appreciation of what it means to write code that scales.
- Familiar with or willing to learn Yii PHP development framework and design pattern of MVC.
- Bonus skills include familiarity with Mobile App development (hybrid or native) and DevOps.
- Responsible for the design, program unit test, and functional test of software
platform and server.
- Maintain a good work relationship with other developers. Lead and manage
junior developers and vendors.
- Involve in optimization and secondary development of the products to boost
operation of business models.
- Support other MaGIC team’s programs and projects
- Perform UI/UX and R&D
- Write re-usable and clean codebase
- Produce necessary documentation and user manual
- Complete assigned task and ticket within the agreed deadline
- Meeting with stakeholder, participate in scrum meetings and daily stand-up
- To assists team lead on day-to-day operational and management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field of study
- Min 4 -5 years of relevant working experience
- PHP Yii Framework Development Experience
- Software Project Management skill (SCRUM / PMP)
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skill
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps