- Identifies issues, troubleshoots and drives for the root cause based on application knowledge and expertise.
- Takes an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications.
- Takes responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships by having close follow-up and collaboration with stakeholders (solution architects/ vendors/ technology & operations teams) to resolve issues or requests raised in a timely manner and meeting agreed service levels as well as KPIs.
- Seeks to know and understand the key stakeholders. Applies sound judgement and escalates where necessary.
- Provides clear and regular communication to end users and co-workers via oral and written communications.
- Identify opportunities, participates and contributes actively to improvement initiatives (in collaboration with various stakeholders) that will bring about operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Business Administration (or equivalent/relevant fields)
Minimum 5 years of working experience in a support roles
Understands and have general knowledge of business processes in the Laboratory and Manufacturing area.
Experience in supporting enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (e.g Siemens Teamcenter), Quality Management Systems (e.g. Reliance ETQ), Lab systems and other mission critical applications.
Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-matrixed environment with IT teams, remote technical teams as well as cloud hosted or SaaS vendors and partners.
Experience working with people with diverse experience, culture and time zone
Possesses knowledge of IT best practices. ITIL certification is a plus
Interested please click APPLY NOW orsend your latest resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Central location