1. Conduct research to determine the vision and Ai requirements of the robotic integration.
2. Design robotic vision systems with Ai from start to finish (Team collaboration or Individual).
3. Develop and implement software of the robot controls.
4. Build prototypes and integrate necessary components (Team collaboration or Individual).
5. Develop cost-effective and efficient processes.
6. Perform tests and quality control.
7. Apply machine learning techniques.
8. Create complete quality documentation.
9. Perform optimization on the integration to meet customer’s requirements.
10. Troubleshoot defects in the robot design.
11. Keep up-to-date robotics knowledge and relevant fields of engineering.
1. Possess strong professional technical skills in vision systems & Ai.
2. To demonstrate strong machine learning knowledge.
3. Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure on long extended working hours, weekends, Public Holidays to meet the targeted project timeline stipulated by the supervisor.
4. Possess a strong character to accomplish job orders despite tough working conditions.
5. Positive attitude and passion to solve a problem through self-learning.
6. Work efficiently, self-initiative and attentive.
7. Highly self-discipline and responsible.
8. Have common sense and good critical judgment.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities