- Understand the objectives of the testing scope by studying and analysing the business requirements, functional specifications & relevant documents.
- Responsible for developing various testing strategies based on the availability of the resource, tools & environment by creating effective test plan.
- Work with QA Manager, Project Manager, Test Leader and the rest of the team members to meet project deadline.
- Execute System Integration Testing (SIT) for company new project or change request (CR) for current system enhancement.
- Assist in SIT progress update, conduct defect analysis, prepare system flow & relevant documents.
- Responsible for SIT test cases and test scripts creation.
- Perform other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related experience as Software Tester or Quality Assurance Analyst or relevant experience.
- Experience in defect tracking, reporting, and metrics for testing.
- Experience in developing test plans, test procedures, test cases, test scripts, and expected results.
- Experience in creating scripts to run software automation testing tool.
- Proven track record in executing multiple projects concurrently in a complex and high-volume environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Unit Head , OMNI Channel
Senior Executive - Data Management
Executive - Data Management
Sales Service Executive (Cheras District)
Assistant Manager, Dispute Resolution
Manager, Fraud Management