Techincal Manager will report To Head of Business Operation Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform details and planning on monitoring for customer and ISP core network setup.
- Able to setup ISP core network by using mikrotik core router and Cisco layer 3 switches.
- Able to setup, maintain, optimize BGP routing with relevant upstream peering.
- Able to setup, maintain, optimize core network for highspeed broadband customers.
- Handle support job on customer feedback and complaints in 24x7 basis.
- Provide level 2 & 3 support for the technicians in the NOC.
- Need to stand by 24x7 base on shifts.
- Escalate urgent matters within the NOC and with other Technical teams to ensure we are meeting our service level agreement.
- Provide Network Design and Proposal to client accordingly if any.
- Troubleshoot all the relevant services and product been deployed for customer.
- Carry out onsite implementation and support of peplink, cisco & mikrotik router, and Fortinet & Sophos firewall to nationwide customers if necessary,
- Ensure incidents tickets are responded and update properly and resolved within the SLA.
- Notify to management and related parties for high profiles issues.
- To monitor and ensure maximum services availability and performance.
- Ensure professional trouble ticket handling and make sure every ticket for customer need to be open/close properly.
- Conduct knowledge and skills transfer to internal staffs and plan/propose the support duty to Business Operation Director.
- Onsite and remote IT support of technical issues.
- Site surveys performed in preparation of onboarding new clients, or upcoming project work.
- Document client site hardware, processes and procedures.
- Support customer’s after sales inquiries in terms of upgrade, restructuring, relocation, new service request, issues from existing system and others as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum (5) years of working experience.
- MTCNA, CCNA & CCNP are preferred.
- Peplink Certified Engineer are preferred.
- Sophos Certified Engineer are preferred.
- Fortinet Certified Engineer are preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave