- For this position the candidate will report and assist Manager – Trading Operations in managing the assigned trade routes (i.e. China, Vietnam etc).
- Responsible to liaise with suppliers to provide standard of service in accordance to guidelines.
- Responsible to negotiate costing with suppliers and process orders & deliveries.
- Required to work closely with sales team from sales enquiry and to follow through the sales up until delivery stage.
- To liaise with TQM team for quality check on products received from suppliers and any other quality related matters.
- Responsible to prepare reports and maintenance of suppliers’ accounts i.e. matching of purchase order (PO) and invoices up until payment.
- To assist superior as and when required on any tasks and projects assigned.
- Applicants must have Diploma / Degree in Business Admin or its equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in tiles or related industry is preferred, however fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel (intermediate level).
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken) as this position required to deal mostly with suppliers from China country.
- Applicants with experience in dealing with suppliers from China / Vietnam will be an added advantage).
- Must be meticulous, well organized, positive, willing to learn, independent and willing to travel.
- Candidates who are able to start immediately or within short notice will be an added advantage.
Please email latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance