- Ensure operation and mainenance of steam boilers and steam engines comply with DOSH, DOE and OSHA.
- Keep a register or record on the condition of machineries including effectiveness of safety devices, details of any repairs and details of breakdowns.
- Ensure operation, control and safety devices of steam boilers and steam engines are tested on a routine basis and periodically according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Ensure steam boilers and steam engines are operated and maintained in good condition and safe manner. Monitor operations, fuel usage, chemical usage, steam usage and manpower.
- Check steam boilers and steam engines log book periodically. Gather and analyze information and data for documentation.
- To prepare steam boilers and related machineries for regular inspection and be present during inspection by an Inspector.
- Advise employer on the needs of repair or modification on steam boilers and steam engines. Ordering spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance job.
- To assist in any investigation of any accident connnected to steam boilers and steam engines reported.
- To provide trainings on steam boiler and steam turbine operation, maintenance and safety awareness to operators.
- Communicate with production teams, maintenance teams and boilerman to plan for boiler operations and maintenance schedule.
- Degree in Engineering (Material Science, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Others or equivalent)
- 2 years and above of working experience.
- Candidate must possess valid Grade 1 or 2 Steam Engineer Competent Certification from DOSH.
- Able to troubleshoot and provide engineering supports and solutions on operations, preventive maintenance for steam related facilities.
- Must be willing to work at Tanah Merah, Kelantan.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Annual Leave.
- Sick Leave.
Lot 4 & 5, Tanah Merah Industrial Area, 17500 Tanah Merah, Kelantan
Click to view the location on Google maps