- Oversee security of IT systems & infrastructure across the Organization and also to ensure stability and availability of IT critical systems which have major impact to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible for ongoing risk assessment for IT Infrastructure, System & Process and ensure compliance to regulatory standards, practices and guidelines (e.g. ISMS, GPIS).
- To report promptly any breach of law, regulation, the company’s code of conduct or other company policies and guidelines to immediate superior.
- Establish and improve the processes for IT security management system.
- To administer and enforce IT Security Policies, Procedures, Standards and Process to all IT systems and networks.
- Conduct operational and process reviews in compliance with all regulatory standards (e.g. ISMS, GPIS).
- Consult on effectiveness of corrective actions pertaining to closure of audit findings.
- Assess / Respond / Investigate IT security vulnerabilities and risks. Additionally, to ensure corrective action plans are initiated and monitored.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement security tools and services to align security posture according to business need.
- Responsible for security & policy administration of nominated systems, ID management, program movement/version upgrade.
- Responsible for incident & problem analysis and ensure countermeasure is implement to prevent reoccurrence.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of IT security & risk exposure in service-provider / vendor or financial institution.
- Preferable with knowledge on networking, Windows/Linux/UNIX/AS400 operating system security.
- Preferably with CISSP, CISM or any other professional certification of IT/IS Security.
- Familiar with standards and requirements such as ISO27001, PCIDSS and that of financial authorities (e.g. GPIS/RMiT) will be an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of IT Security and control solutions including Firewall, Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Anti-Virus, Compliance Monitoring Tools, Data Leakage Protection (DLP), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Web Proxy Gateway & File Integrity Management (FIM).
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
EPPF Processing, Finance Group
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Head, IT Digital (Digital Payment)
Manager, IT Audit
Executive, Finance (3-6months contract)
Manager, Risk Management