- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, specifically V-lookup.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Contribution EPF, SOCSO, EIS.
- Casual Dress Code
- Open Culture
- Personal Development Opportunities
Level 21, Wisma Zelan, Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 2, Bandar Tun Razak
Click to view the location on Google maps