- To diligently carry out all duties of HR and admin matters as assigned from time-to-time
- To management procurement administrative task
- To administer schedule upkeep of office equipment, facilities and maintenance
- To handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- To maintain all related documents in proper and good retrieving mechanism.
- To perform any other duties as assigned and any other ad-hoc task as required by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least STPM, Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration Management or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Employment or Industrial Relation Acts / Regulations and any other related laws in Malaysia is added advantage.
- At least two years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Proficiency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Well organized, detailed-oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Confidentially, meticulous and accuracy in work is required
Perks & Benefits
- Cozy working environment
- Young and energetic Company
- Career advancement
- 5 Days work
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Dental allowance
- Medical claim
- Vision allowance
- Paternity leave
- Convocation leave
First Floor, No. 1, Jalan Bayu Mutiara 2, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
Click to view the location on Google maps