An exciting industry awaits for those seeking to develop a career in Executive Search. If you’re a people oriented person and passionate in making a difference, do share your credential with us to explore the Regional Consultant / Associate position with our Malaysia Office
With Solomann, the role offers continuous learning – from your colleagues and on-the-job experience as well as training. With searches across multiple countries in Asia covering different cultures, local issues and needs, our team delivers specialist expertise in their respective industries. We are a results oriented culture to support the needs of our multinational clients.
- Identify, develop and win executive search assignments, representing Solomann in the marketplace and executing assignments.
- Ability to represent on behalf of their clients, candidates and the firm on the advancement of the client and firm interests.
- Oversees the execution of all phases of the search process. Cultivates trusting and productive relationships with clients and candidates.
- Work closely with Associates and other team members to ensure that the highest standards of quality are always adhered.
- Work closely with Consultants on the assigned search assignments.
- Support the assigned searches, specific tasks depend on the individual search as well as other research requirements.
- Contact high-potential prospects, writing position specifications, conducting candidate interviews together with Consultants and completing progress reports and documentation.
- Additional business development, research and other activities may be assigned in line with the direction of the firm.
- A University graduate in any discipline.
- Consultant - At least 3 to 5 years’ work experience in account management.
- Associate – Minimum 1 year work experience in account management.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience of successful client relationship building.
- Ability to deliver on commitments and exceed expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where it is necessary to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet tight deadlines and accommodate clients and colleagues in varying time zones.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance