1. Human Capital:
- To ensure the HR policy and guidelines is align with the Group Human Capital.
- Responsible for the manpower and recruitment function
- Assist in recruitment/ manpower strategy to develop a talent pool.
- Responsible for sourcing for qualified and suitably candidate, recommendation, etc on-boarding.
- Work closely with recruitment agency or partner for candidate’s sourcing.
- Responsible for internal and external training function across the Company, including any internship related program.
- Responsible for employee life cycle administration that includes off-boarding administration.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy in the maintenance of the HR Information system and benefits management.
- Oversee the Payroll function (payout, statutory requirement, and compliance with the local labour requirement)
- Responsible for the yearly manpower and department budget.
- Monitor and control the general office administration matters such as keys to the office, alarm system, telephone system, door access system, other office equipment and facility.
- Manage overall office administration, IT administration and building administration.
- Liaise with local government, authorities, agencies and statutory bodies in relation to the regulatory compliance, compensation, benefits etc.
- Attend to the maintenance and upkeep matters of company vehicles such as maintenance, insurance, inspection, road tax and car summons.
- Oversee preparation of confidential and official correspondences, memorandums, presentation materials, agenda and minutes of meetings.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Candidate must Possess Degree in Human Resource Management/Social Sciences/Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in Human Capital and Administration with 2-3 years of management experience and able to lead a team.
- Well versed in HR best practices and processes, Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations 1967 and other related statutory requirements.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and leadership skills and ability to handle multitasks with tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of people.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
1, Jalan Padi Mahsuri 12, Bandar Baru UDA, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps
UDA PROTÉGÉ - Return To Work (RTW)
Technician (Audio Visual)
Technician (Audio Visual)
Head of Finance - UDA Property
Executive - Sales & Marketing, UDA Land (East) Sdn. Bhd.
Head of Sales & Marketing - UDA Land (East) Sdn. Bhd.