1. To effectively manage MDEC Front Counter
- Effective management of MDEC organization's Lobby and Phone Communication channels.
- Greets and direct all visitors in accordance to established standard operating procedures. Ascertain the nature of their business and referring them to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensures the reception counter is managed at all time and the tidiness of the counter is maintained.
- Management of all incoming customers, documents and customer enquiries and directing to the appropriate MDEC representatives / staffs.
2. To attend and manage all first level enquiries of Customer Interaction.
- Effective management of all incoming MDEC official communication channels.
- Accurately relay messages and information to the respective staff on a timely manner.
- Providing general information relating to MDEC and assisting wherever possible.
3. To provide administration and ad hoc reporting support
- Performs effective clerical tasks. Operates basic office equipment. Sorts and routes incoming materials.
- To update Outbound Calls
- To update any adhoc reports assigned by the management
4. Conformance to schedule
- Cross sell and up sell company product and service whenever possible
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered
6. To support and contribute in all initiatives of the Customer Service Division and Department.
1. Minimum Diploma in any discipline
2. Experience in handling customers of various levels and cultures
3. 1- 2 years of experience in managing multiple inbound and outbound campaigns in a call centre environment will be an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Open culture