At EBS, we are known for innovative technologies that solve problems for a wide range of industries. We are currently seeking a highly skilled systems engineer to provide the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers. In this role, you will work with complex systems, designing, developing, and integrating them at every stage of its life cycle. If you are reliable in delivering mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward accessibility, optimization, and security, we would like to hear from you.
You will play important role in:-
- Providing technical support on hardware and software to the end-users.
- Working closely with Client related issues, answering calls and supporting our clients for IT technical issues and requests.
- Actively promoting a close working relationship with our clients and internal teams to maximize service delivery and customer experience.
- System administration, database administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure and Servers.
- Performing analysis, diagnosis and resolution of incidents reported where possible for hardware, software, network and application.
- Contributing towards proposals for improvements and enhancements to the organization network.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Possess minimum Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field is required.
- Further training will be provided.
- Analytical, independent, hardworking, fast-learner and team player with ability to multi-task.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities