Our client is a European MNC who is building FinTech products (both B2B and B2C) for a 100+ active customers, constantly trying to improve. They are looking for a Team Lead, who will be a technical leader and mentor of the team, whose primary goal is to maintain growth, professional expertise, and high team productivity efficiency.
As working in an agile environment, Team Lead is responsible for the team's performance and the result's quality of the team. The team lead is responsible for the efficiency of the process, consistency, and predictability of the delivery.
As a technical support leader, Team Lead is responsible for the quality and timeliness of the service provided and the compliance of the result with business needs.
The Role as a Technical Lead:
· Assessment and implementation of technologies and tools within the team; is the final decision-maker in choice of team’s technologies and instruments, run an expert assessment of the selected instruments;
· Together with the team analyze and eliminate product incidents and implement changes to predict and prevent future incidents. Take responsibility for the product incidents;
· Participate in the process of quarterly planning, set goals for the team, analyze interconnections to achieve goals;
· Take part in the process of assessing the accomplishment of team goals;
· Participate in reporting: allocation of resources for projects, a report on the work performed by the team for the past week/quarter, and others, if necessary;
· Together with the team, determine technical solutions for business tasks (the way for product business requirement to be technically implemented);
· Interact with other team leaders of the Technology Function teams to identify the interconnections between products and build an appropriate compatible architecture;
· Together with the team, develop and implement procedures and standards for technical support of business applications;
· Ensure that the level of technical support is consistent with the parameters agreed with a business consumer;
· Dedicate part of the time to solve problems that correspond to professional skills independently.
The Role as a Line Manager:
· Lead the team to deliver the service (implementation, support of business applications) within a specific time frame according to the policies and procedures of the Technology Function, including participation in hiring, performance review, and team members feedback (/together with the Manager and HRBP);
· Take over developing and mentoring new team members and actively support the ongoing development of current team members (/ in conjunction with the Manager, L&D and HRBP);
· Participate in setting team goals, as well as goals for specific team members;
· Motivate and inspire the team to achieve high results;
· Know the strengths and help to improve the weaknesses of all team members for further development and achieving better performance.
Soft Skills required:
· Demonstrate technical leadership and motivate the team;
· Ability to influence positively other team members and communicate openly 1-2-1 and in groups (with the help of the Manager and HRBP)
· Ability to motivate other team members to achieve goals and support colleagues to improve their performance (with the help of the Manager and HRBP);
· Ability to effectively manage time and resources;
· Ability to cascade strategic goals and decompose them into daily team tasks;
· A good level of written and oral communication skills, the ability to present complex technical solutions clearly to different audiences;
· Demonstrate a proactive approach and ownership, result-oriented and responsible;
· Ability to work well under pressure, flexibility in decision making, positive attitude to frequent changes;
· Ability to work with other team members;
· Fluent English
· Desire to develop as a manager while remaining an expert in your professional field.
Hard skills required:
· Deep understanding of the SF platform to be able to provide work estimations
· Understand corporate needs and be able to respond in time
· Experienced in all areas of Service and Marketing Cloud, as well as integrations and development
· Full Salesforce lifecycle implementation experience
· Experience working with CTI, Live Chat, Einstein Bot, Platform Events, Skill Based Routing, External Object, Marketing Cloud is a plus
· Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
· Experience with Jitterbit, Flosum is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Optical Compensation
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership