- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- To handle for monthly payroll, statutory and preparation of monthly reports.
- To handle for application and renewal foreign workers.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Lot 3227, Jalan Perindustrian Mahkota Utama, Taman Perindustrian Mahkota,
Click to view the location on Google maps