The creative and successful industrial designer will:
- Be in-charge of graphic, UI, UX designing of products.
- Ensure the design is not just about creating beautiful artwork but also crafting how user perceive the design.
- Be responsible for maintaining and up-keeping the company brand identity as well as brainstorming new creative ideas and provide high caliber creative design works for office furniture products, marketing materials such as print ad, leaflet, POSM, event props, etc.
- Provide up-to-date and current trends in art and design to provide impactful work in-line with the Company’s CI.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the graphic team.
- Work with Product, Operations and Marketing departments to materialize the concept to actual artwork.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia, Advertising/ Media or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, Sketch, Illustrator & InDesign and willing to learn new skills.
- Required languages: Malay, English and Mandarin.
- Possess creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Able to handle multiple concurrent tasks with good time management capability and work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively as a team member.
- Candidate with energetic, focused and passionate attitude will be highly valued.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends)
- Trining provided
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Yearly performance bonus, increament & promotion
- Anual leave, Medical leave & fees and etc.
- 5 working days
Lot PT 2333, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, 47000 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps