As a Software Engineer in Theta Service Partner, you will be building world class credit workflow and digital transformation software and implementing it to solve business problems in financial institutions in local and overseas markets.
The Job you will do:
- You will be developing and customising our software based on functional and technical specifications written by your team mates to address our clients’ challenges and business needs
- You will be troubleshooting and fixing bugs so that a quality product is delivered to our clients
- You will work in a team to deliver the software to clients for a successful and on-time roll-out
- You will be expected to adhere to our development standards and best practices
The person you need to be:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering with CGPA of 3.0 and above
- You will be considered if you possess a Diploma in IT, Engineering or Computer Science and have relevant work experience as a software engineer
- You must be able to program at an intermediate level using Java or Angular and relational databases and have a passion for software development
- You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will need to have a positive attitude, able to adapt to changes and work under pressure in a project setting
What you can expect from Theta:
- You will be trained and developed to master core Java and AngularJS programming skills in a full software development lifecycle
- You will have the opportunity to build the next-generation credit workflow and digital transformation software for financial institutions and implement it for client projects in Malaysia and overseas
- You may work from home, enjoy flexible hours, international exposure and a vibrant working environment
- Market salaries and employee benefits including 20 days annual leave, private medical, life and critical illness insurance, professional training and certification and fitness allowance.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave
- fitness allowance.