- To assist Facility Manager in management and maintenance of Hap Seng Business Park.
- To oversee the facility handover and liaise with project team and contractors for defect works during Defect Liability Period (DLP).
- To pro-actively ensure that the buildings are properly maintained and function to support the overall mission of the dept.
- To inspect properties on-going basis & to foster relationship with tenants and colleagues alike for smooth and cooperative working environment.
- To ensure operations are according to company standard and procedure.
- To establish and effective preventive maintenance program & to be involved in develop concept stage of new projects.
- To review the performance of all service contractors constantly to ensure the company value of money.
- To establish a prudent expense management system for department of each building.
- To engage with local authorities and compliance with relevant regulation and by-laws.
- To manage and direct any upgrading or replacement project within the properties in order to ensure long term stability and to minimize the cost.
- Carry out any other assignment as and when assign by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma qualification in Property Management, Building Science, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Urban Studies/Town Planning, Building Maintenance or other related fields or equivalent;
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Property or facility Development field;
- Preferably Executive specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Building) or equivalent;
- Must be able to prepare reports and attend meetings;
- Good public relation with strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Must be computer literate.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
Persiaran Perusahaan, Kawasan Miel, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Cyber Security Manager
Business System Analyst
Senior Account Executive
Temporary Assistance Admin - 6 months
Deputy Manager – Sourcing & Trading (Malaysian Mosaics Sdn Bhd)
Internship for Human Resource (Resourcing)