- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development,/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience (preferably 2 years managerial) in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Property / Real Estate or equivalent.
- Able to work under pressure with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to work independently.
- Good time management skills.
- Good understanding of latest regulations on Strata Properties.
- Understanding the requirement of Strata Management Act 2013, and Strata Management Regulations, 2015 on Management and maintenance of the strata properties.
- Practical application of the related laws, by-laws and procedures.
- Able to handle emergency cases and on standby during crisis.
- Able to communicate promptly with residents on property management related issues at all times.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contracts for maintenance services, supervising repairs.
- Acts as direct liaison to property owners/JMC/JMB.
- Handling the day to day operations of the properties including collection of Service Fees and maintaining proper accounts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports to be submit to HQ.
- Ensuring team contribution effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
15-1 & 17-1, Jalan Damai Raya 4, Alam Damai,
Click to view the location on Google maps