- Master planner in APS System
- Prepare and monitor work schedules, project, costing, procurement, and coordination with all partied involved to ensure work progress smoothly and completed within target time and budget.
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Estimate product cycle time from starting to end of the process.
- Coordinate all works according to plan within project deadlines.
- Liaise with customer on the content of Purchase Order and delivery date.
- Improve production planning and control systems to coordinate activities and ensure product deliver on time.
- Check and maintain physical stocks against computer figures, investigating discrepancies.
- Possess at least diploma / degree in the relevant field
- At least 1~2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience as production planner
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
No. 4, Jalan Indah Gemilang 6, Taman Perindustrian Gemilang,
Click to view the location on Google maps