- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Able to work under pressure with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skulls and able to work independently
- Good time management skills
- Good understanding of ACTS impact on Strata Properties
- Understanding the requirement of Strata Management Act 2013, and Strata
- Management Regulations, 2017 on Management and maintenance of the strata properties.
- Practical application of the related laws, by-laws and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contracts for maintenance services, supervising repairs.
Acts as direct liaison to property owners/JMC/JMB
- Handling the day to day operations of the properties including collection and maintaining proper accounts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports to be submit to HQ
Ensuring team contribution effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor outgoings for the property
Supervision and monitoring of site managers performance
- Interviews and selection of managerial position candidates
- Procedural & Operational reviews.
- Resolution of escalated operational issues.
- To ensure Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to be achieved by all site staff.
- Comply with all legal requirements, company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Click to view the location on Google maps