- Qualification: Diploma/ degree in Engineering
- Able with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, Solidwork, Mastercam or other)
- Able with computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Basic knowledge of engineering process (Welding, Milling, Lathe Process or others), knowledge in HVAC is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Work Independently, able to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin (Optional)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
incorporates the specifications into drawings and plans that may be used in the manufacture
- Handle designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
- Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
Site measurement/ site visit
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
40&42, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/47, Kawasan Industri Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps