Job Scopes & Responsibility
- To identifying market trends to achieve the company's marketing and material goals.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing on improvement of material and delivery.
- To analysing customer forecast and make recommendations
- Overall in-charge and review material activities
- Issue material requisition for planning to production.
- To monitor material into inventory movement report
- To organizing and conduct monthly & yearly stock count for company
- To review and monitor supplier performance and report
- To maintain relationship and discuss with customer / supplier on logistic or delivery
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior (Operation Director)
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Marketing / Logistic /Business
- Administration related field is required for this position
- Experience in manufacturing line.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident and approachable attitude.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Proven sales/marketing skills and experience or in a similar role.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation.
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Willing to work in Klang, Bukit Raja
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 3, Jalan Astana 3/KU2, Bandar Bukit Raja,
Click to view the location on Google maps