- To support and assist the Secretarial Department in all aspects of company secretarial work, statutory files maintenance (i.e. maintain and update company’s statutory books and records) and related statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of resolutions, minutes of meetings and other corporate secretarial documents.
- Proficient in using MYCOID system amongst others for incorporation of companies, allotment of shares, changes to the directors, managers and secretary etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of Annual Returns using the MBRS system.
- Able to handle and perform admin functions such as preparing of covers letters, correspondences and maintaining proper filling.
- Advise on, liaise with and ensure clients’ compliance with the Companies Act, 2016 and other relevant statutory requirements.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in company secretarial work;.
- Familiar with provisions of the Companies Act 2016, CCM and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office application, MyCoID, MBRS system for online submissions to SSM.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Able to work under minimum supervision, under pressure and multi-tasking, good attitude and motivated.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 10-01, Langsari Business Centre Jalan Radin Anum, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
Click to view the location on Google maps