The role will support the Group in developing, driving and managing its sustainability initiatives. The role will also assist and support the Group in its journey towards integrated reporting.
Sustainability Framework & Initiatives
- Assess and analyse company policies and processes to identify areas in and processes to which improvements can be made in accordance with the organisation's commitment to sustainability. The final goal will be to develop and implement a pragmatic and cohesive Group Sustainability Framework that can be implemented from the ground up with leadership support at all levels.
- Assist business divisions to identify, develop and implement sustainability initiatives in which the company can balance business and sustainability obligations and goals.
- Propose and implement strategies to address various environmental concerns including energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling and general education on sustainability.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the efficacy of the Group’s sustainability initiatives; recommends and implements improvements as necessary
- To keep abreast of all key industry developments and best practices in relation to sustainability reporting and benchmarking practices.
- To work together with Group Finance to prepare the Group for integrated reporting.
- To promote and facilitate training on sustainability throughout the Group.
- Preparation of the Group’s Sustainability Report / Statement in the Annual Report.
- Bachelor Degree - if in relevant field (e.g. Environmental Management, Sustainability Development) is an added advantage Professional Accreditation: Certification – Sustainability (e.g. Sustainability Reporting, GRI, FSA) as an added advantage.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in sustainability management
- Excellent communication skill : Written, Verbal and Presentation Skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with both external & internal parties.
- Strong project management skill.
- Exhibit sound judgment and professionalism.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance