- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Support the sales order by submission action to portal, filing important documents and communicating relevant information with Sales/customer.
- Ensuring the adequacy supporting documentations for sales order.
Updates and Support Sales of unforeseen delays or issues in submission timely.
- Prepare daily report & monitor the submission’s progress.
- To identify shortcomings and action on resubmission with Proactive problem-solving skill
- Liaise with other stakeholders whenever needed in order to make sure submission status complete within SLA & good time management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holders
- Proven experience in sales admin; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking, proactive problem-solving skill and keep learning the unknown
- Literate computer skills (MS Office, Excel and PP)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities