- Set up and operates machine tools according to specifications, tooling instructions, and applying knowledge of machine methods.
- Observe operation of the machine, verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications using measuring instruments such as feeler gauge, caliper, and micrometer.
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications like tolerance of dimensions and tooling instruction such as feed rates, cutting speeds, and depth of cut.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Assist in maintenance and repair of machinery.
- Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
Batu 10, Jalan Pokok Sena, Mukim Jabi, 06400 Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps