- Perform product design, prepare production drawing and Computer Numerical Control Programming works
- To organize the day-to-day production operations and all related production administration of the Department;
- To organize the machine & assembly production lines and team activities so as to achieve optimum output yield, on-time delivery and meeting the quality required.
- To schedule and plan all the production orders including doors, locks and other products to meet the project delivery schedule stipulated by the Projects and Sales Dept.
- To plan, forecast, optimize and organize various resources such as materials, tools and equipment and manpower to work within the approved budget for each order for the Department.
- Maintain quality assurance processes, in-process till finished product quality control.
- To review and make improvement to process flows and operational procedures, line layout and configuration, and material flow system.
- To liaise with the QC/QA engineer to ensure that production are complying with the company quality standard.
- To assist in other business activities as and when assigned.
Working location will be in Singapore Tuas.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
Click to view the location on Google maps